If you have requested one of our free downloads please check your email with your confirmation link, which enables you to receive it. You need to click on the link to confirm it was really you – we don’t want to spam you and then you be able to download the file once the link is confirmed.
Register Now to Become Accredited in Risk and Play
The Outdoor Educator Accredited Course – Risk and Play, is a step-by-step online course. Specifically designed for Educators, this course is for those who want to expand their knowledge of risky play and assess the development of children by challenging them in the natural environment.
This course is packed full of practical information and hands-on tools to help you meet your quality standards and focus on the experience for the children, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the learning outcomes that the natural environment offers.
WE KNOW THAT CHILDREN WHO HAVE EXPOSURE TO BECOMING RESILIENT, HAVE A BETTER SUCCESS AT LIFE THROUGH MAKING GOOD DECISIONS AND CHOICES AS ADULTS.
Now you can expose the children in your care to play experiences that allow them to become resilient to exploring and making their own choices for safety. We will support you in developing a scale of acceptable risk for children while guiding them to become empowered.
In the Risk and Play Course, we have done all the hard work for you – the e-class content, tools and supported material is specifically designed to set you up for success, regardless if you have been in the industry for years or for just one day.
Here’s what you get in the course:
- Exclusive access to the Risk and Play course content, giving you the power to create change and improve the standard of education
- Modules that support the creation of positive learning experiences for the children
- The ability to lead by example in helping to embed sustainable practices and be the best educator you can be
- Fortnightly e-classes that give confidence and clarity of what the steps are to take action and embed sustainable practices
- An in-depth understanding of the key differences between social, environmental and economic sustainability and how to use that to develop and grow children as individuals
- Theory PLUS application
- The resources you need, to apply the course learnings – everything here is done-for-you so that you can immediately take action on the embedding the program into your centre
- Templates to work from, downloadable resources and fact-sheets
- Exclusive Interviews with thought leaders and change agents in the sector
- Support for taking Action – knowledge is not power, action is power. We turn the theory into action by giving you projects to complete
- An easy to follow step by step journey from problem to idea to sustainable change
- Programs that get everyone out of the classroom to explore and experience the natural environment.
I have personally taught Risk and Play to thousands of educators and I’ve put a put a lot of effort into making this program accessible and great value, and will continue to do so. If you want to become accredited in Risk and Play, please click the link below to secure your space, today.